Set of 30 images, baby-safe mirror & 2 unique stands to support upright cards position for tummy time play.
Our illustrated cards begin developing baby’s visual perception from day 1 - Supporting 3 developmental stages:
- Stage 1 – 0m+ High contrast colors cards allow baby to focus on one image at a time and optimize stimulation. Perfect to encourage head turning or tummy-time practice.
- Stage 2 – 3m+ Rich colors & a baby-safe mirror help develop baby’s visual perception.
- Stage 3 – 12m+ Identify numbers & quantity.
- Use the unique plastic card’s holders to support upright position of cards & baby-safe mirror for tummy time play and educate at the same time. Change the cards when your baby is showing diminished interest in. Use at least 3 times per day for about 10 days and then change to a new cards theme.
- Comes as a set of 15 double sides cards (30 images - different themes was designed according to babies visual development characteristics of different ages.), a baby-safe mirror & 2 unique cards stands.
- Double-sided film with matte surface as anti-glare treatment to protect babies' eyes including a child-friendly rounded corners.
- Printed with environmentally friendly soy ink, without any smell. BPA-free. PVC-free. Phthalate-free.
Dimension: 5.5” x 5.5” / 13.5 x 13.5 cm
Suitable from birth.