RETAIL ADVISOR (PART-TIME)
Responsible for providing Elly's great service to our customers in The Elly Store (Flagship) or Stockists, as well as supporting the overall store operations.
Key day-to-day accountabilities include:
- Provide excellent service to customers (both parents and children alike!)
- Build customer loyalty by being proactive, making recommendations to customers' needs and following-up with customer requests
- Maintain ownership of selling floor by keeping the store clean and tidy, wiping shelves, placing and/or hanging back items as you work, replenishing merchandise after selling
- Keeping stock organised
- Ordering and processing new stock
- Maintaining merchandise display
- Handle packing / wrapping
- Handle daily cashiering duties
- Customer satisfaction
- Achievement of daily and monthly sales targets
- Smooth overall store maintenance and operation
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level
- Must have initiative and be enthusiastic, patient and courteous
- Minimum commitment: Two days a week, of which one day must be a weekend. Must work on public holidays.
- Working hours for Sundays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Monday to Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading "Application for Retail Advisor".
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Responsible for creating prints for our clothing or accessories or any new product we develop. Also responsible for re-designing product pages and collection pages.
- Assisting to develop print concepts for each kidswear clothing collection or accessories (including working with license artwork and adhering to strict rules);
- Assisting with packaging design to match any new collection or product;
- Designing any graphics for collaterals relating to the collection, where required;
- Assisting to develop prints for new product lines;
- Preparing print notes for production;
- Creating posters and collateral for retail stores;
- Assisting with packaging design to match any new collection or product launch;
- Designing any graphics, layouts of brand pages, products and collection pages, and execution of any backend edits with a view to creating a new website experience;
- Do regular market research on print trends in the international market; and
- Generally assisting on work relating to prints where necessary.
Skills and experience:
- Able to draw and prepare product submissions and any submission relating to print production.
- Studied or Studying Fashion Design or Graphics Design or with relevant job experience.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Keen interest in, and have an eye for designing prints.
- Be able to manage workload and time independently.
- Takes initiative to come up with ideas and solutions; and
- Able to understand the brand concept and come up with ideas which reflect the brand personality.
- Minimum 3 months commitment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Application for Graphic Design Intern".
E-COMMERCE ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
As we grow our online store, we are looking for a meticulous and hardworking individual to join our e-commerce team. If you're someone who loves organising, picking, packing and gift wrapping, we would love to meet with you.
- Picking and packing online orders daily.
- Responding to customer queries via email, social media and phone.
- Take special care in inspecting, packing and gift-wrapping online orders.
- Ensuring new products are uploaded on the online store.
- Regularly refresh the ecommerce product mix.
- Ensuring that the commerce is stocked regularly and promptly.
- Conducting regular stock checks on the ecommerce stock.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of the ecommerce store.
- Timely and accurate packing of orders to online customers.
- Growth of e-commerce business including a wider product mix and higher volume of sales.
- Attain online revenue targets.
- Increase in online traffic.
- New customer acquisition online.
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to think creatively for solutions for customers.
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) to understand customer issues and respond accordingly.
- Extremely organised, disciplined, meticulous and careful to ensure accurate packing of orders.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and photo-editing skills will be a bonus.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level.
- Able to start by mid to end March 2023.
- Working hours: Five-day work week.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading "Application for E-commerce Associate".