1. When can I expect to receive my shipping in Singapore?
We offer different shipping options based on how soon you need to receive your order. Please drop us an email if you have an urgent order and we will do our best to accommodate to your request.
- Standard courier: 3 to 5 business days (S$4.50 or free for orders over SS$100 after promotions)
- Express courier: 1 business day (S$12 or S$17 for Sentosa and Tuas*)
- Pickup at Cluny Court: 1 business day (Free)
- Pickup at Lorong Bakar Batu: 2 business days (Free)
During our sale period, or the period leading up to Christmas and Chinese New Year, we will take additional time to pack your orders.
*If Express Courier ($12) is selected for deliveries to Sentosa Island or Tuas, we will contact you for a top-up of $5.
2. Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. We offer free shipping via standard courier in Singapore with every S$100 purchased (calculated after use of any discount code).
3. Can I collect my online order from Cluny Court?
Yes, opt for the Shipping Option.
Select "Pickup at Cluny Court" which is free.
You will be notified via email once your order is ready for collection in-store at #02-31/33, Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760.
As orders are always sent from our warehouse, please only go down after you have received our email.
Orders will be kept in store for 30 days, after which you'll have to email us to arrange to pick it up from our office.
4. Can I collect my online order from The Elly Office?
Yes, select the "Pick Up" option and you'll be able to select "The Elly Office" as the pickup location. You will be notified via email when your order is ready for collection in-store at 12 Lorong Bakar Batu #04-11 Singapore 348745. Please wait for your order to be ready for collection before heading down.
Non-personalised products are usually ready for pickup within 1 working day after purchase. Personalised products are usually ready for pickup within 4 working days after purchase.
Collection hours are from Mondays to Fridays (Closed on Public Holidays):
Mornings: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Afternoons: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Online orders cannot be collected at any of our stockists.
5. Can I collect my order from Tangs Orchard or Takashimaya?
Online orders cannot be collected at any of our stockists.
6. What if I missed the courier delivery?
After an unsuccessful delivery attempt, your parcel will be returned to us. You can pick it up from The Elly Office once we have received it. An additional delivery fee will apply if you would like to reschedule delivery.
7. Can I specify the date of delivery?
Please opt for Express Courier if you would like to specify the delivery date in advance. Only one delivery attempt will be made.
Not available on Weekends and Public Holidays.
8. Do you offer International Shipping?
Yes we do, however, only for specific range of items - determined by considerable bulk and the weight of the item(s).
You will be able to see your shipping fee after you've keyed in your address at checkout. If your item is not available for international shipping, a message will appear notifying you of the same.
We are not able to offer international shipping for certain items. Any overseas orders for the following items will be refunded. Items include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Most Toy Brands and Mealtime Products - Crazy Forts, Educational Insights, Edx Education, eitech, Green Toys, GummyBox, HABA, IVI Play Rugs, Jellystone, Learn & Grow, Lubulona, Marcus and Marcus, Magna-Tiles, Miniware, Petit Collage, Plus-Plus, Sentosphere, Smart Games, Taf Toys, Teifoc, Tickle Your Senses, Three Wood Shop and Waytoplay
- Personalised Keepsake Boxes
- Selected Jellycats
International deliveries may incur additional customs and taxes charged by the country the items are entering. These costs are not covered under the shipping fee you pay us and you might have to pay for these additional charges in order to receive your shipment.
9. How long will International Shipping take?
It usually takes up to 15 business days to be sent to your country. However, in light of the current COVID-19 situation, there could be delays to certain countries.
This does not take into account any delays if for any reason your item is held by overseas customs inspection and clearance. Delivery times are only estimates and may not be the actual delivery standard experienced.
You should receive a notification from your postal service on where you can collect your order. Please contact your local postal service with the tracking number for more details.
Please note that we are unable to instruct any overseas postal services to contact you prior to delivery or provide them with specific delivery instructions (e.g. leave at riser or hang at gate).
10. Do you offer regular (untracked) mail?
We no longer offer regular (untracked) mail because increasingly, our service provider has not been able to help with missing or delayed packages to and from our customers. It is important for us to offer a trackable mode of postage to ensure that our customers are fully informed of their order status and receive their packages promptly.
11. How do I send gifts to two or more different addresses?
Each order will be delivered to only one address. You will have to create two orders if you would like to send two gifts to two different addresses.
12. Will my package be insured?
All packages will be shipped uninsured and our liability ends upon acceptance of the package by the post office or third-party courier service. We will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
13. How long will shipping take if my order contains pre-order items?
We will indicate in the product description when your pre-ordered items are likely to arrive. If your order contains both pre-ordered and readily available items, it will only be shipped once all your items have arrived. If you wish to receive the readily available items first, please cart the items out in two separate orders.