Guava Striped Scamp Xplorer
Bobux Size Chart
- Bobux shoes are designed to include a little extra ‘wiggle room’, so sizing might seem larger than other brands.
- If your child measures at the beginning of a Bobux size, they’ll have around 14mm of space between their foot and the end of the shoe, allowing them 7mm of growth and 7mm of wiggle room.
- Your child’s toes should never be touching the end of the shoe.
- As you can see the Xplorer, Step Up and I-Walk ranges include size 22. This is because of the different developmental stages children can be at when wearing this size - some are walking confidently, others are still finding their feet!
|EU||UK||US||Recommended Foot Length (cm)||Approx Age|
|EU19||3||4||11.2 - 11.8||9-15 mth|
|EU20||3.5||4.5||11.9 - 12.5||15-27 mth|
|EU21||4.5||5.5||12.6 - 13.2||15-27 mth|
|EU22||5||6||13.3 - 13.9||2 years|
|EU23||6||7||14 - 14.5||2 years|
|EU24||7||8||14.6 - 15.2||2-3 years|
|EU25||7.5||8.5||15.3 - 15.9||2-3 years|
|EU26||8.5||9.5||16 - 16.6||3-4 years|
|EU27||9.5||10||16.7 - 17.2||3-4 years|
|EU28||10||10.5||17.3 - 17.9||4-5 years|
|EU29||11||11.5||18 - 18.5||4-5 years|
|EU30||11.5||12||18.6 - 19.2||5-6 years|
Guava Striped Scamp Xplorer shoes by Bobux are perfect for running around! Crafted from a lightweight and breathable canvas, the Scamp is vegan-friendly and the perfect summer shoe for little Xplorers. With a durable, high-flex sole, and reinforced toe cap, little feet will be supported and protected on their early adventures. An elasticated ankle provides an easy on and off, while the vibrant guava stripe colourway is sure to delight young wearers learning to walk.
Adjustability and Fit
- Elasticated stretch opening
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet
- Elasticated opening and flexible fit
- Upper: Cotton Canvas
- Sole: BBX B-Lite XP (White)
- Lining: Partially Lined (White)
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. For best care, use natural water-repellent spray on canvas/textile before wearing and every four weeks after.