Caramel Driftwood Sandals i-Walk
Bobux Size Chart
- Bobux shoes are designed to include a little extra ‘wiggle room’, so sizing might seem larger than other brands.
- If your child measures at the beginning of a Bobux size, they’ll have around 14mm of space between their foot and the end of the shoe, allowing them 7mm of growth and 7mm of wiggle room.
- Your child’s toes should never be touching the end of the shoe.
- As you can see the Xplorer, Step Up and I-Walk ranges include size 22. This is because of the different developmental stages children can be at when wearing this size - some are walking confidently, others are still finding their feet!
|EU||UK||US||Recommended Foot Length (cm)||Approx Age|
|EU19||3||4||11.2 - 11.8||9-15 mth|
|EU20||3.5||4.5||11.9 - 12.5||15-27 mth|
|EU21||4.5||5.5||12.6 - 13.2||15-27 mth|
|EU22||5||6||13.3 - 13.9||2 years|
|EU23||6||7||14 - 14.5||2 years|
|EU24||7||8||14.6 - 15.2||2-3 years|
|EU25||7.5||8.5||15.3 - 15.9||2-3 years|
|EU26||8.5||9.5||16 - 16.6||3-4 years|
|EU27||9.5||10||16.7 - 17.2||3-4 years|
|EU28||10||10.5||17.3 - 17.9||4-5 years|
|EU29||11||11.5||18 - 18.5||4-5 years|
|EU30||11.5||12||18.6 - 19.2||5-6 years|
Why we love it
Caramel Driftwood Sandals by Bobux is a classic and versatile open-toed pair of sandals for your confident walker!
With the added comfort of ultra-soft leather and a padded heel collar, the Driftwood is a widely popular, open-toe summer sandal. Suitable for confident walkers, the Driftwood i-Walk fits narrow to wide feet with fully adjustable straps across the foot and ankle, and up to one size longer in length.
- Double hook-and-loop straps
- A half size larger than standard
- Designed to fit all feet shapes
- Adjustable around ankle and foot
- Upper: Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather + Nubuck
- Sole: BBX B-Hive IW (Gum)
- Lining: Leather (Tobacco)
- Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water
- Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area
- Avoid fully immersing in water
- Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight
- Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry