Petal Cheongsam - Dancheong Mosaic is a new print from the Elly CNY2021 "One World, One Family" collection. Inspired by the colourful Dancheong patterns found in Korea, we designed a strikingly beautiful petal print against a turquoise background.
Made of our soft breathable cotton so you can be comfortable wearing it all day.
Did you know...
Dancheong is the use of Korean-style decorative colorful patterns on wooden buildings and other wooden items to convey beauty and dignity, using five basic colors: red, blue, yellow, black and white.... In addition to its decorative function, it was used for practical purposes such as to protect building surfaces and conceal the crudeness of materials. (Source: The Korea Times)
Shop our family twinning options for Chinese New Year:
- Mila Cheongsam - Dancheong Mosaic
- Mandarin-collared Shirt - Dancheong Mosaic
- Ladies Camisole Top - Dancheong Mosaic
- 100% cotton
- Do not soak, bleach or dry clean.
- Cold hand wash with similar colours and mild detergent.
- Wring til very dry before hanging.
- Back zip for easy wearing
Our measurements are taken laid flat and are subjected to a 0.5" allowance.
*Model is 12 months old, 72 cm tall and 9.7 kg. She wears 12M.