Jefferson Regatta Blue / Shell White (Kids)
Native Size Chart
|Size||EU||UK||Foot Length (cm)||Approx Fits|
|C6 (Child)||22||5||13||18M – 2.5 Y|
|C7||23||6||14||18M – 2.5 Y|
|C8||24||7||15||2 - 3Y|
|C9||25||8||16||3 - 4Y|
|C10||27||9||17||4 - 5Y|
|C11||28.5||10||17.5||5 - 6Y|
|C12||30||11||18.5||6 - 7Y|
|C13||31.5||12||19.5||6 - 7Y|
|J1 (Youth)||32.5||13||20||7 - 8Y|
|J2||33.5||1||21||7 - 8Y|
|J3||34.5||2||21.5||8 - 9Y|
|J4||36||3||22.5||8 - 9Y|
|J5||37.5||4||23.5||9 - 11Y|
|J6||39||5||24.5||10 - 12Y|
Native Jefferson Kids Shoes in Regatta Blue / Shell White are the best lightweight slip-ons for kids to wear, whether for school or playtime. Its design allows your child's feet to breathe - a welcomed feature in humid weather!
Like any reigning ruler of the ring, the Jefferson encompasses all of the fine features that you'd expect from a Native shoe. It's shock absorbent, odour resistant, hand-washable, and comes in an infinite assortment of colours and treatments.
Native Shoes are REACH, CPSIA, and Prop 65 compliant. They are also BPA and phthalate free, and do not contain hazardous materials such as formaldehyde or formamide.
The Jeffersons fits true to size lengthwise but a little more on the narrow side for width. We recommend sizing up in this style if your feet are wide.
- Rubber Rand and Toe
- Injection Molded EVA Construction
- EVA shoes can be hand-washed using lukewarm water, gentle soap and a washcloth or soft brush
- Using a towel, pat excess water off and leave them to dry completely in a cool and shaded area
- Native shoes are formed using heat and so can be deformed by it as well! For these reasons, never put your EVA shoes in the washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher
- Since they are heat sensitive, we also recommend keeping them out of direct sunlight when off the foot and never leaving them in the car on a hot day