Mat Sandals - Grey / Green / Blue
Why we love it
A sporty twist to the classic caged design from Garvalin in a cool grey / green / blue and contrasting white soles.
At Garvalin, the mission is clear - to ensure that the smallest of the house walk comfortably and happily. For this, a high dose of demand, a worked technique, a constantly improving design and a great sense of utility are essential.
- Anti-bacterial soles
- Super breathable
- Promotes dry and healthy feet
Care and Composition
- Free of chrome and nickel
- Fabric upper
- Leather soles
Remove dirt with a damp cloth and mild soap. Rub footwear with a dry cloth. Never put it near a heat source. Once dry, you can use a neutral colourless cream for footwear to hydrate the skin (not necessary for textiles and synthetics).
Do not machine wash. Keep in mind that these type of shoes that are put in the washing machine absorb a lot of water and often do not dry completely before use. If they are damp, and along with the body heat, mold can appear. This will cause a bad smell and also increases the possibility of foot fungus.
How to clean the insoles of our shoes
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- In order to extend the life of the insoles as much as possible, air them after each use
- All antibacterial insoles offer high breathability and absorption. Certain designs have removable insoles which you can remove to dry