Mandarin-collared Shirt - Dancheong Mosaic is a new print from the Elly CNY2021 "One World, One Family" collection. Inspired by the colourful Dancheong patterns found in Korea, we designed a strikingly beautiful petal print against a turquoise background.
Made from our soft breathable cotton so you can be comfortable wearing it all day.
Did you know...
Dancheong is the use of Korean-style decorative colorful patterns on wooden buildings and other wooden items to convey beauty and dignity, using five basic colors: red, blue, yellow, black and white.... In addition to its decorative function, it was used for practical purposes such as to protect building surfaces and conceal the crudeness of materials. (Source: The Korea Times)
Shop our family twinning options for Chinese New Year:
Babies (under 2Y):
- Petal Cheongsam - Dancheong Mosaic
- Mila Cheongsam - Dancheong Mosaic
- Ladies Camisole Top - Dancheong Mosaic
- 100% cotton
- Buttons down the front for easy wear
- Do not soak, bleach or dry clean. Wring til very dry before hanging.
- Cold hand wash with similar colours and mild detergent
*Model is 3 years 8 months old, 92 cm tall and 14 kg. He wears 4Y.