Easy-to-wear closed-toe sandals from Biomecanics in ocean blue. Biomecanics resulted from a joint research project between Spanish shoe-maker Garvalin and the Biomecánica Institute of Valencia. Biomecanic shoes are strong, durable but also light, flexible and breathable.
|Foot Length (cm)*||EU||UK||USA|
|14.8||24||7||8 - 8.5|
|16.8||27||9||10 - 10.5|
|17.5||28||10||11 - 11.5|
|18.2||29||11||12 - 12.5|
*How to use size chart: If your child’s foot is 12.8 cm we recommend you choose size 21. If your child’s foot is 14 cm we recommend you choose size 23 and so on.
- Made from natural materials - 100% free of chrome and nickel.
- Pig skin lining.
Care instructions: Wipe dry with damp cloth
- Drop by our store or office to do an exchange within 30 days from the date of your order. We do not offer refunds.
- Excludes: Sale items, Personalised items and underwear. Sale of these product categories are final and cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- More details can be found on our “Exchanges” page.
- Standard courier: Free for orders over S$100. S$4.50 for orders below S$100.
- Express courier: S$12 / S$17 (Sentosa / Tuas)
- Store Pickup / Office Pickup: Free
- More details can be found on our “Shipping” page.