Canevas à Diamanter Peacock
Have fun placing tons of multi-coloured rhinestones on an adhesive canvas to create a beautiful peacock. This DIY activity allows children to explore their creativity and develop fine motor skills. The small pen will help you pick up each diamond to transfer it onto the adhesive surface. Each square has a letter that corresponds to a diamond colour; it is therefore very easy to follow the canvas instructions in order to create a dashing masterpiece.
Recommended for children over 8 years.
- 1 printed and adhesive canvas (16 x 16 cm);
- Thousands of mini diamonds of different colours;
- 1 small tray to organise the diamonds;
- 1 tool to pick up the diamonds;
- 1 gel sheet to make the tool sticky to pick up diamonds; and
- 1 set of instructions.