Dive into the heart of the Amazon rainforest and use your Aquarellum palette to paint it with the most beautiful colour harmony!
The Aquarellum range will help artists of all ages and levels discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art.
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- 3 masked illustrations of 32.5 x 25 cm;
- 1 palette to mix your colours;
- 1 dropper to mix the colours;
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush;
- 9 non-toxic watercolour inks; and
- 1 set of instructions.
This range is manufactured in France and eco-designed to allow all ages to have fun all the while respecting the environment and future generations. Here are the eco-friendly measures that were carried out to develop this range:
- Paint jars made of 100% recycled PET (100% recyclable)
- Non-toxic water based inks
- A palette made of 70% or recycled material (100% recyclable)
- A cardboard box made of 100% recycled material
- FSC certified FSC certified boards
- 98 % of the value of this product is made in France
Product Dimensions: 33.5 x 25.5 x 3 cm
- Free local standard courier for orders over $100