What are the various modes of delivery and how long will it take?
Your order will be packed on Mondays to Fridays within 1 to 3 business days after it has been received. Thereafter, it will be picked up by our shipping partners (also on Mondays to Fridays). The delivery timing below are only indicative. Orders may take longer to reach you during peak season because of the heavy volume of parcels being handled by the courier or the post offices.
Singapore orders (excluding Sentosa)
(i) Store Pickup (Free)
- You will be notified via email when your order is ready for collection in-store at #02-31/33, Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760. We expect to take up to 3 working days to process your order and send it to the store.
During the period leading up to Christmas and Chinese New Year, we expect to take 5 to 7 working days to process your orders.
(ii) Registered mail by SmartPac ($4)
- tracked, delivery within 2-3 working days after it's been received by SingPost
- All SmartPac packages will be delivered to your door and require a signature upon delivery. If you are not home, the package will be delivered to your letterbox.
(iii) Standard courier ($5.50)
- Tracked, no specific time slot
- Delivery can take place any time between 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. within 3 working days after pick up or 3-5 working days during peak period (especially Christmas and Chinese New Year).
- We offer free standard courier with every S$100 purchased.
(iv) Express courier ($6.50)
- Tracked, no specific time slot
- Delivery can take place any time between 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. on the next working day after pick up or 1-3 working days during peak period (especially Christmas and Chinese New Year).
Surcharge for Sentosa Orders
Do note that because our courier imposes a surcharge on us, all orders being delivered to Sentosa will incur an additional charge of S$15 regardless whether you qualify for free standard courier. If you prefer not to incur any additional charge, we will send your parcel via SmartPac (tracked).
Please note that you appoint SingPost, or a courier company chosen by us, as your agent for delivery. Our liability ends when the goods are handed over to SingPost or the courier company. We recommend that you opt for a signed-for delivery. Please contact SingPost or the courier company on all issues concerning non-delivery or damage.
- Your item will be sent via SingPost. SingPost advises that it usually takes between 7 - 14 business days to be sent to you. This does not take into account any delays if for any reason your item is held by overseas customs inspection and clearance. Delivery times are only estimates and may/ may not be the actual delivery standard experienced.
- Please note that we are unable to instruct SingPost to contact you prior to delivery or provide SingPost with specific delivery instructions (e.g. leave at riser or hang at gate).
What happens if no one is around to receive the parcel?
Singapore orders via Smartpac
If you are not home to receive your parcel, the package will be delivered to your letterbox.
Singapore orders via courier
A second delivery would be made to you should you be unavailable to receive your parcel when the delivery is first attempted. Subsequently, if the second delivery fails, your parcel will be sent back to The Elly Store at Cluny Court for you to pick up. If you'd like to re-schedule a delivery, additional courier charges will be incurred.
You should receive a notification from your postal service on where you can collect your order. Please contact your postal service with the tracking number for more details.
Do you offer regular (untracked) mail?
We no longer offer regular (untracked) mail because increasingly, our service provider has not been able to help with missing or delayed packages to and from our customers. It is important for us to offer a trackable mode of postage to ensure that our customers are fully informed of their order status and receive their packages promptly.
We will send your registered mail order via SmartPac. Your package will be trackable and it will be delivered to your letterbox.
How soon will you ship my order?
We strive to process and ship your orders within 3 business days upon receipt of payment. You will be notified by email once your order is shipped out or picked up by the courier. Some orders may take longer to process during peak season, sale periods and unforeseen circumstances. We seek your understanding in this.
How do I track my order?
We will notify each customer of the tracking number when the package is sent out.
Does Elly ship internationally?
Elly is happy to ship your purchases anywhere in the world. Postage is based on region and checkout total.
|Country||S$0 - S$60||S$60 - S$150||Above S$150|
|Rest of Asia||12||18||25|
|Europe, UK, USA, Canada||18||30||45|
International deliveries may incur additional customs and taxes charged by the country the items are entering. These costs are not covered under the shipping fee you pay us and you might have to pay for these additional charges in order to receive your shipment.
Will my package be insured?
All packages will be shipped uninsured and our liability ends upon acceptance of the package by the post office or courier service. We will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
Can I collect my items from your store?
Yes you can. You will be notified via email when your order is ready for collection in-store at #02-31/33, Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760. We expect to take up to 3 working days to process your order and send it to the store.